Monday, December 13, 2010

Words are not Sufficient...

Yesterday, Dana Hanley, of Roscommon Acres (formerly Principled Discovery) posted a heartbreaking post concerning the sudden passing of their sweet 22-month old son, Mattias Ryker Hanley. Please pray for Dana, her husband, and their five other children as they pass through these deep waters. 

"God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, Even though the earth be removed, And though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though its waters roar and be troubled, Though the mountains shake with its swelling." (Psalms 46:1-3 NKJV)
"The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold." (Psalms 18:2 NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment